NRS Kayak Tow Tether
The NRS Kayak Tow Tether has a built-in bungee that is to be used with the quick release harnesses on rescue life jackets. Choose between the 33" or 53" tether.
Features of the Tow Tether
- The Tow Tether, sometimes called a "cow tail," enhances towing boats in rescue situations.
- O-ring includes a hook patch of "hook and loop" material that facilitates centering of the O-ring on vests that have the loop material sewn on in the back.
- The Tether also has a hook patch on the carabiner end. This mates with a loop piece available on some rescue PFDs, forming a quick-release holder for the carabiner.
- The carabiner is a non-locking model, so stow it where it won't get snagged on something accidentally.
- 33": Stretched length is 33", unstretched is 19"
- 53": Stretched length is 53", unstretched is 33"
- Add 6" to length for carabiner and o-ring
- Stainless steel O-ring