NRS Pilot Knife
Whether you boat professionally or recreationally, the NRS Pilot Knife is perfect for you! The sleek design is unique to the eye, and provides access and release when you need it the most.
Features of the Pilot Knife
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself!
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
- Blade material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene w/ TPR over mold
- Total length: 7.38"
- Blade length: 3"
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Blade tip: Blunt
NRS Pilot Knife Video