NRS Men's Half Finger Boater's Gloves
Protect your hands from blisters while boating with the NRS Men's Boater's Gloves! The gloves provide sun protection while paddling and rowing while out on the water. The gloves are designed with durable H2Core Rashguard material and Amara synthetic leather for added comfort.
Features of the Boater's Gloves
- H2Core™ Rashguard material on the back of your hand dries quick, stretches with the flex of your hands and provides UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks such as tying knots and opening canned beverages.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms is specifically designed for comfort while paddling or rowing, with extra protection in key wear zones
- Sticky polyurethane pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- The bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist
- Material: 6.3oz nylon/spandex blend and Amara synthetic leather palm
- Weight: 1oz