NRS Deluxe Touring Kayak Safety Kit
Make sure you get your touring boat up to safety par with the NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit. The Deluxe kit includes items you must have while out on the water: a whistle, paddle float, bilge pump, and a boat sponge, a deck bag, paddle float and leash, and signal mirror.
Features of the Deluxe Touring Safety Kit
- Fox 40 Epik Whistle: a pea-less design that is ideal for water environments. It's loud, has a cushioned mouth grip and a breakaway lanyard.
- NRS Paddle Float: the best on the market. You only need to inflate one chamber when you need to rescue yourself; we add a second chamber for safety and dependability. Each chamber displaces 7 liters - almost 2 gallons.
- NRS Bilge Pump: a heavy-duty pump, moving 8 gallons a minute to dry your boat out in a hurry. Comes with its own foam float that saves it if lost overboard.
- Boat Sponge: takes out the last bit of moisture and the sand and silt that the Bilge Pump doesn't reach.
- Paddle float and paddle leash
- Signal mirror
- Whistle: Cushioned mouth grip w/ breakaway lanyard
- Paddle float: 70 denier urethane coated nylon. Chambers 18" x 11", not inflated. Displaces 7 chambers when inflated. Twist closure inflation valves.
- Bilge pump: 21" in length. Pumps 8 gal. Foam floatation.
- Boat sponge: 6" L x 4" W x 2" H
- Mesh deck bag: 18" L x 15" W x 4.5" H