NRS cVest Mesh Back PFD
The NRS cVest PFD was designed for the sea kayakers! Featuring many pockets and attachment points, this jacket will stand up to almost anything. The jacket features reflective accents that help for visibility when you are in low-light conditions. Adjust your jacket with the six adjustment points so you have your comfortable, custom fit PFD.
Features of the cVest PFD
- The NRS cVest is a Type III, medium profile life jacket
- Designed specifically for touring, the high-back flotation accommodates most sea kayaking seats and the mesh lower back adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Two lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- Reflective patches on the upper back are also attachment loops.
- Two large zippered pockets and two small, dual-entry clamshell pockets provide multiple storage options.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents throughout the jacket for added visibility in low-light conditions.
- The cVest carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Materials: 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric
- 16.5lbs of flotation
- Color: Lime