NRS Women's Siren PFD
Get this low-profile yet sleek Women's Siren PFD. Designed to keep you comfortable with it's fabric while still remaining durable. The jacket is a six panel design that wraps around your body with anatomically designed foam to lay against your personal curves.
Features of the Siren PFD
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provide ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Soft, stretchy material improves comfort in key zones: the upper chest and around the arm openings.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and with a zipper on both sides accessing that sunscreen or camera is a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
- Wide padded shoulder straps eliminate pressure points.
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Materials: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
- Lining: Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon mesh
- 16.5lbs of flotation
- Color: Teal